- I have been working with Dr. Rees a little over a year. As we started I had problems with low blood sugar, hormone imbalances, poor sleep, major stress , liver and thyroid issues. I felt on edge and anxious. Hot weather was a huge struggle. Dr. Rees is amazing to work with! He is extremely patient and kind. The hormones balanced first and sleep improved. The body is so interconnected, it took 10 months to see real major improvement with low blood sugar and thyroid issues. I just got blood work from my PCP and it is improved in several areas. I have been surprised at how much research Dr. Rees does and how willing he is to have email questions as the treatment progresses. I look forward to being 99%. It takes time, but it is worth it. I am very glad I have been able to press on to victory.
- Some of the struggles I had with my health were, low energy, fatigue, craving carbs and some GI issues such as bloating and gas. Because of these issues I felt tired and sluggish all the time. It was very challenging for me especially since I work full time and have a 3 year old. After starting the program with Dr. Rees I saw improvements within the first month. My energy increased and I didn't feel as bloated. After a few months I noticed other changes as well. My concentration was clearer, I slept better and my nails were stronger. I got to a point in the program that Dr. Rees thought I was ready to step it up. So I did the 21 day detox/purification program. WOW! What a difference! I had even more energy, felt lighter and just great over all. The best part about it was I lost 15 lbs. I would highly recommend this program to anybody. Dr. Rees is a great listener and really took the time figuring out the best approach in getting my health back on track! I have a lot to thank him for. Thank you, Dr. Rees.
- I highly recommend Dr. Rees because he actually listens to your symptoms and takes you seriously, and then one by one, he treats them. I would highly recommend Dr. Rees to anyone who has been to countless doctors and found no answers.
- Prior to seeing Dr. Rees, I had been suffering with complete exhaustion for over 1.5 years due to emotional abuse. I felt totally defeated and unable to deal with life. I started to feel improvement within two weeks and have continued to improve monthly. I was surprised at how quickly I started to feel so much better. I am absolutely delighted at how great I feel. Dr. Rees knew exactly what I needed to improved and treated me at a steady and controlled pace. I felt completely safe and in good hands during the treatment. I greatly appreciate how much he has helped me
- I highly recommend Dr. Rees because he is very knowledgeable in nutritional and chiropractic care. He is committed to assisting his patients by creating a strong, basic foundation to help your body heal itself thru nutritional supplements, diet and exercise. He takes the time and effort to listen to you, test you and prescribe quality supplements. At all stages of your life (youth, adult, middle age, senior) you need a healthcare professional who is there to help you and not the pharmaceutical industry. Dr. Rees is that professional. I have recommended Dr. Rees to all of my family and friends.
- Dr. Rees gave me more insight into "well management" than any other healthcare professional I have ever met. I have no more heartburn, I am alert and have more energy than I thought possible. My skin is no longer dry, my immune system continues to protect me and I am confident that I do not have to "catch a cold" annually. I am gradually losing weight. Overall I feel more in control and I don't have that feeling that just because I am aging I need to turn to prescription drugs to make things right. I love that!
The Doctor's Corner...
- By Dr. John Rees, D.C., CFMP on May 5, 2014
You would think that a discovery which dropped the number of women dying during child birth from 13% to 0% would be greeted with rave reviews and that medicine would immediately adopt that discovery. Sadly that was not the case for Ignaz Semmelweis.
- By Dr. John Rees, D.C., CFMP on November 3, 2013
the highlights of a book I recently read by Dr. Barbara H. Roberts, entitled The Truth About Statins. Dr. Roberts is a cardiologist and the director of The Women’s Cardiac Center at the Miriam Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island. The book is an easy read and gives a very powerful, balanced look at the use of statin medications like Lipitor that are used to lower cholesterol levels. I recommend that you purchase this book if you are already on a statin medication or are concerned about your cholesterol levels.